It doesn’t really matter what style interior you find yourself in – a farmhouse, colonial, an Italianate mansion, or a high-tech minimalist home. Your home is the place where you can relax and recharge your batteries. A 3D LED wooden world map, adds a stunning visual appearance to any home, and it is also a great tool to lighten the mood even if you happen to live in a dark space.
So, if you’ve found the perfect spot to experiment with light, we’ll guide you on your way to a well-lit and comfy space in your home.
World Map Light – Unique Led Wall Decor for Extraordinary People
Some owners prefer to live with blank spaces. They believe it gives you more room to think (and some bucks to save, of course). Contrary to those, we take the view that unique and stylish décor might happen even more thought-provoking than empty spaces. That’s when a world map light enters the picture. Not only is led wall decor a great way to nurture and develop our own style, but it’s your chance to add extraordinariness to the interior if it calls for it.
Don’t like the idea of being too predictable? Adding a world map led gives any home the wow factor. Watch how the light changes throughout the day and blends in a good mixture of the smooth sweetness of map light…Ahh, stunning.
By now, you will have decided upon a modern wooden wall decor you’d love to become part of your interior. But what if you’re on the lookout for something that stands out for anyone’s upcoming birthday, Christmas, anniversary, or any other extra-special once-per-year celebration? A 3d map with ambient light tops the list of options, especially if you seek something that reflects the recipient’s mindset and lifestyle and proves you’re out of this world a bit.
Wondering who are all those people that will find joy and rip open your gift box at light speed? We’ve numbered them for you exclusively.
- Those who look for the best ways to have a fully decorated/furnished place and put together an aesthetic interior rather than a collection of many things.
- Choosy people. They know what they want, how, where, and why. But nobody can ever guess any of these W’s (showing up empty-handed doesn’t seem to be that bad, right?).
- Collectors of the rare. From rare autographs and books to vintage rings and decor, they will be fascinated by your well-thought-out gift.
- Those who dream about making the room dim without candles, especially if it’s somewhere they want to feel relaxed. The 3d led maps will take your place to the dim side a bit.
- People trying to make their first flats feel more like home, sweet home.
- Anyone who likes to wow. And what can do that job better than a creative wall decor that attracts people’s attention?
- Hard-to-shop-for folks. These are the toughest to find the gift for because they stubbornly swear they like nothing.
- Someone who is tired of standard lighting. With a led world map, they’ll finally turn off the lights and switch on a soft, soothing, and original nightlight.
- Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok bloggers in need of a hooking background to create solid content that highlights their talents.
- The owners of a rather boring and dull room. Adding a unique piece of décor will add sparkle and make any space feel “done.”
- People who have everything. A 3d led wooden world map will become a stylish decor in modern house with hand-blown chandeliers and expensive paintings.
When picking a home décor, asking yourself if the chosen item at hand will still look good in a couple of years is a must. Fortunately, with the talked-about 3d sculpted atlas, this kind of question never arises.
Peculiar Features of Futuristic World Map Led
When it comes to the futuristic interior décor, it’s all about the visual impact. To create a strong one, implementing changes in lighting is a must. You have a chance to choose from the thousands of options available, but we’re here with an eye-catching futurism décor to ease the decision-making process.
Enjoy the Wood’s led wooden maps appeal to not only homeowners with a sense of beautiful but demanding and picky designers as well. Its unique traits create a memorable visual impression across various age groups. Here’s why:
- A 3d world map is a volumetric kind of décor. In other words, it’s an effective way to draw attention to the blank wall in the most ordinary room.
- 7 light options jazz up any living space! Using a compact remote control, you can easily choose the brightness that is in tune with your current mood.
Tip: Warm light is known as the most welcoming one for residential places.
- Made of earth-friendly birch plywood, the world map with led lights comes in beautiful color schemes. The palette includes Oak, Terra, and Dark Walnut colors. There’s also the so-called Multicolored design for the creative homeowners with the most discerning taste.
- The light mode can be adjusted to the atmosphere you’re up to creating in a room. Feel like dancing? Or, perhaps, you’re in the mood to curl up on a sofa after a long day? There’s a light scheme for everyone..
Interior design trends come and go, but there’s something universal for any decade. Home décor like a 3d world map led creates a more peaceful and calming home while clearly communicating either a “Woohoo!” or “Relax” message.
5 Extra Tips How to Lighten a Dark Room
Lydia Deetz, one of the leading characters in the world-known Tim Burton’s “Beetlejuice” (1988) once said, “My whole life is a dark room. One. Big. Dark. Room.” If you don’t happen to have the same interests as this ‘goth’ girl, living in a basement-dark room isn’t your cup of tea. When looking for tips on how to lighten a dark room, consider the following tricks:
- Paint it all white. Probably the first thing that comes up to one’s mind. Snow-white walls, floors, and ceiling will make an impression as if someone let the light in. Besides, white floors are known for reflecting light around the room.
- Get a mirror. Or two. Or more. When it comes to brightening up a dark space, mirrors work magic. Double the amount of sunlight in your place by putting large mirrors strategically opposite windows. They will reflect more natural light. The best thing here is that you shouldn’t be limited to wall décor mirrors! Buy a tea table topped with a mirror that will awe your besties and get more sun to bounce around the place.
- Declutter. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. The place overflows with things, and you have to clean it. Not only is the build-up of dust unhealthy, but it also makes your home feel and look moody and cramped. As you go, don’t forget to tidy up your greenery outdoors as well. If there are overgrown bushes and trees over the window that don’t let enough sunlight get in, it’s time to trim them! You’ll be impressed with the results.
- Add multiple light sources. To illuminate a dark room, you’ll need more than one lamp or sconce. If the place is large enough for a bed, a sofa, and some other furniture, incorporate a table lamp and a floor lamp each equipped with energy-saving yet powerful light bulbs.
- Paint your furniture white. Or, as an alternative, purchase a new set to soften the room up. White or pastel color scheme will provide a lighter feel even if your room lacks natural light. Besides, the crisp white sofas, tables, cupboards, and armchairs won’t overwhelm the room.
As you can see, the task to expand the illusion of a poorly lit room is challenging yet manageable. It doesn’t really matter if you regularly host large parties or prefer solo pastime, look for ways to add a “light and bright” sense to the dark room or, on the opposite, give an enchanted and dimming feeling to it. With the magnetism of a futuristic décor like 3d led maps, you will make the most even of the darkest room. Not only will it brighten up your room, but it will also become the perfect décor in any style. Still, keep in mind that the most unique and bright homes are the ones that are loved, lived in, and filled with things that were handpicked with special care.